BOOKINGS AND PAYMENT
- Bookings cannot be guaranteed after 30th August 2021. After that date any bookings received are subject to availability.
- Payment must be made in full at the time of booking
- All bookings attract a non-refundable booking fee of £5 per ticket
- We will make every effort to ensure you are seated in line with your requirements, but this cannot be guaranteed.
- Additional days before and after the event can be booked with the Hotel
- Please ensure any dietary requirements are stated at time of booking, which includes any allergies.
- Should you or 41 Club, cancel up to 8 weeks before the event, the event ticket will be refunded in full, excluding the booking fee.
- Refunds will be made to the card from which the original payment was made.
- Should you cancel between 6 weeks and 4 weeks before the event, the 50% price of ticket and the Booking Fee will be deducted from your refund.
- Cancellations from 4 weeks before the event will not be refunded.
- Booking Fees are non-refundable
- If a cancellation is made due to COVID-19, which means the DeVere Hotel is unable to go ahead with your booking, or travel restrictions are in place so you can’t travel etc., we would offer a full refund (less the Booking Fee), or an alternative date will be sort.
- Anyone leaving early or arriving late are still liable for the full price.
- Delegates are recommended to purchase their own holiday and travel insurance.
GENERAL EVENT RULES
- Attendees must follow any guidelines issued by HM Government regarding the use of masks or social distancing to prevent the infection of others due to COVID19. At the time or writing these Terms & Conditions (April 2021), at this time we are unsure if the venue will insist of proof of covid vaccination or testing prior under event guidelines, we will issue an update in good time before the event.
- Attendees will be required to pay for the cost of any loss or damage for which they may be responsible to any part of the venue, or to any property belonging to or used by them that has been damaged, destroyed or removed.
- Vehicles must not exceed the 5mph speed limit within the boundaries of the university and must only be driven by holders of a current driving licence having adequate insurance. DeVere Hotels or 41 Club will not be responsible for any loss or damage to property or persons, howsoever caused, in these respects. You will be advised of parking arrangements on your arrival.
- The DeVere Group and 41 Club shall not be liable for any personal injury (fatal or otherwise), or loss and / or damage to persons or property of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by, or occasioned to any person (including persons under the age of 18 years) unless resulting from, or caused by, negligence of the
DeVere or 41Club.
- Any visitors must report to the Reception Office on arrival and all bills must be settled prior to departing the venue on checkout and are the responsibility of the individual and not 41Club.